Medieval Towns: Lone Hero
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
IN DEVELOPMENT NOW!
This is a singleplayer standalone version of "Medieval Towns" - the game in medieval setting about survival, politics, building of towns and conquests.
- huge world with different biomes (in dev)
- different climatic areas (in dev)
- diverse animal world with own life, migrations, etc (in dev)
- AI nations with diplomatic relations and wars (in dev)
- Crafting tools, weapons, armor (in dev)
- Building towns, siege machines (in dev)
- Hire AI in own army (in dev)
- Trading (in dev)
- Robbery of caravans (in deep dev)
Please, before buy the game be sure what you receive!
The game is still in development and there is some chance that the game development can be discontinued! To minimize negative consequences the cost at different stages will be different, so you pay for current content: low price in the beginning and high price in the end of the development. If you buy in the beginning you risk a small amount of money and get incomplete product, but in future you'll receive all updates for free.
You are in the west clan. Work for your king (gather wood or fight with east clan) or just explore the world. Gather meat from boars, water - from ponds. Wooden club improves gathering resources (only wood at the moment), torch lights your way.
Q - craft panel (click on the icon to craft)
E - open/close loot
G - give item in current slot to the king
TAB - open/close inventory